Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pictures!

So after spending the last few hours uploading all of our pictures to Photo Bucket, I've realized that I don't really like it. But I've spent too much time on it to change it now!
I'm not good at taking lots of pictures, but here are the ones I have taken so far!
Go to: www.photobucket.com/ourspainadventure
The front page will be blank!
All of the pictures are in sub-albums. They are listed on the left side of the page, under the heading "Albums".
Click on the sub-album you want to see and enjoy!
The pictures all have titles, to see the full description, click on the picture. Once you have clicked on a picture, it becomes larger and you can see the full discription. From there, there is a little slider bar in the upper right hand corner where you can click to go to the next picture (you have to actually click on the photo you want to enlarge on the slider bar, clicking the arrows only lets you browse to the following pictures).
I hope it works ok! Let me know if there are any problems with it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nikki these pictures are great. We really enjoyed looking at them. What a beautiful area.