Hello All!!
We finally made it to Palma!!
The 7 hour flight to London was long, but not long enough because when we got there at 8am local time, we were still exhausted. But that didn't stop us from running around London! My favorite part was the mummies exhibit in the Britsh Museum, talk about cool! The flight to Palma was very short and we thought they lost our luggage, but it turns out it just had to come through customs first. Whew! We made it to our hostel no problems, but we were so tired we slept until noon today! The hostel is nice (it has a mini fridge!), but nothing too fancy . No worries though, it is nothing like the "Hostel" movies ;)
We explored a little bit around our hostel. It seems nice but very tourist-y. We asked around and got a few leads on places to start looking for apartments. But of course most listings give a phone number to call, which means we need to make getting a Spanish cell phone a priority.
I guess that is all for now.
Joseph and I decided it would be easier to have just one blog that we both write in. So we will both write here and I will write in red and he will write in green so that it is easier for you guys to tell them apart.
Hasta luego! (until later)
~Nikki
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad you made it safe. It looks like a beautiful place. Keep us posted.
Love You,
DaDdY-O
Hi Nikki!
Sandra and I wanted to tell you hello! We are both very excited for you! I love the blog!
Stacie
Post a Comment